GOVERNANCE AND COMMITTEES
Chevy Chase At Home is incorporated in the State of Maryland and is constituted as a non-profit charitable organization providing services to enable our older residents to live independently in their own homes.
Residents of our communities serve as volunteers on the Board of Directors and the various Committees structured to develop and implement the support services of the organization.
Board of Directors - 2016
Seated: Gaby Gandal, Karen Bokat, Catherine McCallum (Executive Director), Monique Milhollin,
Elaine Collins Standing: Steve Schmal (Secretary), Jay Brown, Jan Augustine (Treasurer),
Nathan Billig (President), Susan Hamburger (Vice-President), Sydney Hoffman, Lois Fern,
Ernie Liebman, Janet Regan Missing: Elizabeth Cullen, Mark Nadel, Fran Pitlick *
- Nathan Billig, President
- Susan Hamburger, Vice-president
- Steve Schmal, Secretary
- Jan Augustine, Treasurer
- Karen Bokat
- Jay Brown
- Elaine Collins
- Elizabeth Cullen
- Lois Fern
- Gaby Gandal
- Sydney Hoffman
- Monique Milhollin
- Mark Nadel
- Janet Regan
- Catherine McCallum, Ex Officio (Executive Director)
- Fran Pitlick, Ex Officio (Special Advisor)
- Identify the needs of the older adult community;
- Establish the policies and manage the operations of Chevy Chase At Home to meet these needs.
Brief biographies of the 2016 Board and Executive Committee are available here.
Return to TOP
Community Service Providers Committee
- Barbara Coleman
- Elaine Collins
- Tom Collins
- Gail Feldman
- Maintain and update the database containing a wide variety of trades-people recommended by neighborhood residents;
- Maintain and update a list of recommended In-Home Care Providers;
- Explore other community resources and services that are not provided by our Volunteers, but that are wanted by Members.