2020 Committee Leadership
Top row from left: Nathalie Bramson, Karen Bokat, Fran Pitlick, Nathan Billig
Front row from left: Lanny Johnson, Peggy Mercorella, Caroline Michaelis, Betty O'Connor (Not Pictured: Susan Post)
- Produce quarterly newsletter;
- Communicate regularly with partner and community organizations and local media;
- Spread the word about CC@H, events and programs via promotional materials;
- Maintain web site and Forum and promote CC@H through social media;
- A/V tech support at CC@H events.
Community Service Providers Committee
- Maintain and update the Neighbor-Recommended List, which contains a wide variety of tradespeople recommended by neighborhood residents;
- Maintain a list of recommended In-Home Care Providers;
- Explore other community resources and services that are not provided by our volunteers, but that are wanted by Members.
Eriko Kennedy (Executive Director)
- Create and develop systems, programs and financial support to meet the changing financial needs of the organization;
- Explore opportunities for financial support including corporate donors, public and private grants;
- Identify and cultivate potential major donors.
Are you interested in becoming more involved in Chevy Chase At Home? Join the Membership Committee, which recruits and welcomes new members. Help us reach out to neighbors who may be unaware of our existence, or the many ways that they can benefit from participation.
We meet every month or two in one of our homes, with cookies (the kind you eat, not the ones that invade your privacy). In between meetings, we give CC@H a visible presence at our social and cultural events and in our communities. Being on a committee is a terrific way to get to know other members, develop a deeper understanding of all that CC@H offers and have a say in how we develop.